This amazing Garlic Mushroom and Spinach recipe is so unbelievably delicious and yet so easy to make. And did I mention how healthy this dish is? This is one Keto-compliant dish that is guaranteed to become a staple in your home. You can enjoy it as a main dish or serve it as a side over rice, steak or your favorite seafood. Enjoy!
Garlic Mushroom & Spinach
- 10 oz Fresh Spinach
- 2-3 Cups of Sliced Mushrooms (In this recipe, I used Bella mushrooms, but any other type of mushroom will work too)
- 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar (You can use substitute with fresh Lemon juice)
- 2 Tbsp Butter (You can substitute the butter with Olive Oil)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a heated pan, and use the melted butter to sautee the sliced mushrooms for 3-5 minutes or untill the mushrooms are softened.
- Add the minced garlic and minced jalapeno the pan and sautee together with the mushrroms for about 1 minute, just enough time to cook off the raw garlic flavor. Be careful not to burn your garlic.
- Season your mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the balssamic vinegar to the pan and stir well to combine.
- Add the fresh spinach to the pan saute just untill the spinach wilts. Remove from pan immediately and serve. NB. Cooking your spinach for longer will draw out the moisture from the spinach and you'll end up with a water-logged dish which isnt nearly as nice.
One Comment Add yours