This loaded Pasta salad is packed full of flavors and textures that everyone loves. Pasta salad is best served cold, so make it ahead of time and refrigerate for a few hours or even overnight to allow the flavor marry together. You can serve it as a side-dish or as the main dish. Either way, you are sure to love it. So let’s get right to it!
Pasta & Chicken Salad
- 2 cups of any Pasta of your choice (Uncooked)
- 1 cup of diced Chicken (You can use Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1/4 cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced Onions
- 1/4 cup of diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced Celery
- 1/4 cup of diced Cucumber
- 1/4 cup of Olives
- 1 tbsp of diced Jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 tbsp Italian Dressing
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by cooking your Pasta according to the package instructions. Cook till Pasta is al dente, then completely drain off the water.
- While the Pasta is cooking, go ahead and chop up your Chicken and Veggies. I prefer using store-bought Rotisserie Chicken because it saves me time and the chicken comes packed full of flavor which lends another layer of deliciousness to the salad.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for your dressing, whisking to ensure everything is thoroughly combined.
- Add the Chicken to the cooked and drained Pasta, followed by the veggies and the dressing. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight for best results. You can certainly eat the salad right away, but refrigerating it allows all the flavors to get married. Enjoy!