Everyone loves one-pan dishes because of how easy they are to make and much easier it is to clean up afterwards. This creamy garlic Parmesan chicken is not only easy to make, but it is absolutely delicious and would make for the perfect date night dinner. You can serve it over rice, pasta, noodles, or you can eat it just as it is. Either way, it would still be delicious. So let’s get right to it!
One Pan Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
This dish is perfect for dinner!
- 3 Chicken Breasts (Cut up in halves)
- 1 cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1-2 tbsp Minced Jalapeno Pepper (optional but I love it!)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (use more for more volume)
- 1 cup Chicken Stock (use more for more volume)
- 1 handful Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by seasoning your halved Chicken breasts or cutlets with salt and pepper, making sure to season every side of the chicken.
- Heat up about 2 tbsp of Olive Oil in a pan, and use it to cook your chicken. Make sure the the pan is hot enough to give a good sear to the chicken. Remember that more color = more flavor. Cook chicken for a total of 7- 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the chicken to a platter and set aside.
- Melt down 1 tbsp of butter to the same pan and saute your Mushrooms and Onions till your mushrooms are soft and the Onions are fragrant. Season your Mushrooms with Salt and Pepper.
- Add your garlic and jalapenos to the pan and saute for an additional minute.
- Add 1 tbsp to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes to cook out the raw flour taste.
- Add your chicken stock to the pan. Stir and simmer till the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add your heavy cream and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, stirring till the cheese melts down. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a handful of finely chopped Parsley to the sauce, stirring till properly combined.
- Return the chicken to the pan and let simmer for 2- 3 minutes, basting the chicken as you go.
- Serve hot with a side of steamed rice, pasta, noodles, veggies, or eat as is. Enjoy!